Online servicesClick the icon to access online services for motor vehicle renewals and estimates, dog re-licensing, property tax and water/sewer payments, and vital records requests. 

 We accept ACH and credit card payments for all online transactions.

Clerk & Tax Collector Office

Public Walk-in Hours:
Monday & Tuesday 9am-2pm and
Thursday 9am-6pm

Business Hours:
(Services Available by Phone, Drop Box and Email)

Monday, Tuesday & Friday 9am-4pm
Thursday 9am-7pm
Wednesday Closed

These amended walk-in hours are available for all transactions.  We do encourage residents to utilize online, mail and dropbox services for your convenience.

We are now, and have been working all through the last 18 months, our regular operational hours, processing all the online, mail, and drop-box work.

Our goal is to make sure we are able to deliver the quick service the mail, drop-box and online customers expect, as well as efficiently helping our in-person customers. 


Select Board Live Streaming & Video: Here

  Town-Wide Revaluation

The town-wide revaluation (conducted every 5 years) is scheduled to begin on April 1, 2021.  For information on this process and an explanation of how assessments and tax rates are related, go to the Assessor page HERE

Attention Dog Owners

2021 Dog Licenses are now available.

Renewals:  Order online through the link on this page and on our home page.  Or  you may renew in person, by US mail, or by dropping a note and a check in the dropbox to the right of our front door.  License fees are $7.50 if the dog is spayed/neutered, $10 if the dog is not spayed/neutered, or $3 if the owner is age 65 or older.   Late fees of $1 per month are charged beginning June 1.

New Dog Licenses (not previously registered in Wilton:  License in person or put a rabies certificate in the drop box (located to the right of the front door) with a check for $7.50 if the dog is spayed/neutered or is a puppy, $10 if the dog is not spayed/neutered, or $3 if the owner is age 65 or older (also include a note with your phone number, address, owner name and birth date).


Alternate Committee Members Needed

The Planning Board & Zoning Board of Adjustments need Alternate Committee Members.  Please contact Michele Decoteau at 654-9451.


 Policy and Form for Requesting Governmental Documents and Records



Town of Wilton, NH | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2021 Intrado Corporation.